DOUBLE DATE: The RPA Boys And Brokerpreneurs Talk About Bridging Gaps And Transitions
It’s 2-on-2 as the boys, Rob and Wilton welcome the hosts of Brokerpreneur, Dr. Ben Spears, and Matt Vigh, co-owners of Project Boomerang.
This fearsome foursome will be talking about pushing the brokerage business beyond boundaries, bridging the gaps of the old and new ways, and the challenges of this transition. Jump in to this exciting episode and learn more with The RPA Show.
- Get to know Dr. Ben and Mr. Matt
- The struggle of brokers
- Change and evolution have to come
- Bridging the gaps
- Why it's hard for managers to transition
09:57 Matt: “Some of them do things the same way that they grew up in the Business. And that's not what all of your staff wants to do, you got to be able to evolve, you got to change, you got to be able to look at it a little bit differently.”
11:48 Matt: “The biggest thing that we help them do is to identify those gaps, and pay attention to how to cross those gaps, how to get through those things.
12:57 Ben: “There's this gap between or the early adopters and the early majority. And that's, and that's where most businesses struggle, right, getting across that gap, to where most people are using their product or service.”
16:45 Matt: “Part of it is a little bit of his ego. Okay. Yep, part of it is money. Ben was making the money symbol there, part of it is absolutely money.”
Connect with Dr. Ben and Matt and learn more about what they’re up to:
Get connected with the boys, Rob and Wilton, and get the latest updates about RPA:
- Visit the Simply Automate Website and learn more about RPA
- Follow us on LinkedIn and see our latest updates!
- Download your FREE copy of The RPA Playbook! Get your FREE RPA playbook today!
- Simply Automate recently received the Top 10 Robotic Process Automation Service Company 2022 Award! See: Simply Automate speaks about Hand-Holding Businesses throughout their RPA Journey
If you enjoy The RPA Show, please subscribe, share, and send us your feedback. Please make sure to rate us and leave a review on Apple.
To find out more about what automation can do for your business, please visit https://simplyautomateinc.com/.